You need real coverage with comprehensive options to help you protect your vision and even spot early signs of disease elsewhere.
Coverage you need; support you deserve
Lincoln provides a full-featured vision plan, including a choice of providers from the growing national Spectera eye care network. Choose in-network or out-of-network care. You get generous benefits for contacts, lenses and frames. Other benefits include:
- The option of choosing any provider (using in-network providers can lower your out-of-pocket expenses)
- Small (if any) co-pays for in-network care
- Routine and preventive care
- Annual eye exams and eyeglass lenses 100% covered after co-pay, if any1 (for in-network care)
- Generous frame allowance and contact lens benefits
- Standard scratch-resistant coating at no charge
- National network of more than 80,000 vision care access points and over 100 leading retail chains
- No need to submit claim forms or vouchers for in-network care
- No member ID card needed
- Discounts for lens upgrades and laser vision correction
1Lenses covered in full include standard/basic single vision, bifocal, trifocal and lenticular lenses.
The importance of vision care
Of course, regular eye exams help you protect your eyesight. But you can also learn more than whether you need new glasses or contacts. Your vision provider can identify early signs and symptoms of conditions such as glaucoma, cateracts, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and high cholesterol.