Lincoln WealthAdvantage ® Indexed UL NY
Lincoln WealthAdvantage® Indexed UL can help your clients plan for the future they want. It’s designed for clients with a conservative market outlook who want to balance guaranteed features and growth potential.
Strategize with a choice of three design options for:
Wealth protection and legacy planning
- Cost-efficient death benefit protection for their beneficiaries
- Tax-efficient policy cash value growth potential
- 10-year no-lapse protection
Tax-efficient, supplemental retirement income1
- Strong cash value growth potential with three indexed account options for greater asset diversification: conservative, moderate or aggressive diversification doesn’t assure a profit or protect against market loss
- Participating loans for greater income potential by including all of their policy cash value ― even the amount they borrow ― in indexed account growth1
- A fixed loan option with a guaranteed loan charge rate, for more predictability, if needs change1
- Optional Surrender Value Enhancement Endorsement provides an enhanced cash value vehicle for the small business marketplace
- A powerful recruitment and retention tool, when used in a variety of nonqualified plan designs
- An asset for your executive benefits strategy, which can be used to fund your executive bonus insurance
- High early cash surrender value potential for your balance sheet
- Business protection from the financial impact of the death of an owner or key person
- A funding vehicle for succession planning and buy-sell agreements
Growth Opportunities, Account Options
The three indexed account options each have a 1% guaranteed minimum interest rate. Since accounts never earn a negative interest rate, clients never have to recover from losses from a market downturn.
Help your clients select an account that works for them or diversify with a blend of accounts to help maximize returns. They can choose from:
- Three 1-Year Point-to-Point Indexed Accounts tied to S&P 500 Index performance2
- High-participation account: Performs best when S&P returns are lower
- Capped account: Performs best with moderate S&P performance
- Uncapped account: Performs best when S&P returns are at their highest
- A Fixed Account that offers predictable growth
- An optional Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) Account that automatically allocates premiums over time and helps reduce volatility3
- 1% guaranteed minimum crediting rate, even if the S&P 500 Index has a negative year4
- Participating loans with a guaranteed loan rate and maximum cash flow potential1
- Fixed loan option with a guaranteed loan rate for more predictable cash flow potential, if goals change1
- Persistency bonus for longtime policy ownership, giving clients a guaranteed annual interest rate enhancement in policy year 16 and after, regardless of S&P 500 Index performance.
- Cap reduction protection that allows clients to surrender their policies without surrender charges if the cap on the 1-Year Point-to-Point Indexed Account is reduced to 6% or less.
- Optional Lincoln LifeEnhance® Accelerated Benefits Rider for a source of supplemental tax-advantaged funds in the event of a permanent chronic or terminal illness.5