Lincoln AssetEdge® VUL (2019)
Give your financial future an edge with Lincoln AssetEdge® VUL (2019).
Lincoln AssetEdge® VUL is a variable universal life insurance policy that offers income tax-free death benefit protection along with tax-efficient cash value growth and supplemental income potential.
Invest the way you want for tax-efficient growth potential
- No income limits 1
- Freedom to pursue market-driven, tax-efficient growth potential from more than 80 variable investment options, plus a fixed account and indexed account options
- Complete ownership and control of your variable investment options
Be prepared for future needs with tax-efficient income potential
- An income tax-free death benefit to help you protect your family now and later
- Income potential through policy loans or withdrawals — including indexed account participating loans with guaranteed downside protection2
- Optional rider that can provide a source of supplemental, tax-advantaged funds in the event of permanent chronic or terminal illness. Available at issue at an additional cost, where available.
Get added security with a no-lapse provision for up to 20 years3
How does my money grow? Lincoln AssetEdge® VUL offers a range of allocation options to fit your investment objectives. Craft your portfolio to match your investment style with:
- More than 80 market-driven variable investment options
- Three 1-year Point-to-Point Indexed Account options tied to the S&P 500 Index (excluding dividends)
- A fixed account that offers predictable growth
As your life and financial goals change, you have the ability to adjust your investment allocations to keep them aligned with your risk tolerance and investment objectives.
By adding an Accelerated Benefits Rider at policy issue, your death benefit can become a living benefit when you need it most.4 Choose chronic illness or long-term care protection so you can feel confident about the years ahead.
For complete information about Lincoln AssetEdge VUL, see our
Make your life insurance policy work for you
Ask your financial professional for more information about adding optional protection.