Many affluent global clients want to purchase U.S. assets that can provide tax efficiencies and pay benefits in U.S. dollars. Consider offering these individuals U.S. life insurance.
Five reasons for choosing Lincoln
See the advantages Lincoln can bring to your business.
Who are these clients?
Foreign nationals could be U.S. citizens living abroad or green card holders who spend more than 12 weeks a year outside this country. These individuals may be retired or employed outside the U.S. and could:
- Be married to a non-U.S. citizen
- Want to create and protect legacy assets for their spouse, heirs or charity
- Need to protect their family from income loss
They could also be non-U.S. citizens without a green card living in the U.S. on an immigrant visa, or with an approved green card petition status who live, work, transact business or invest in America. For instance, they may be entrepreneurs with ongoing business activities in this country, investors with substantial U.S. assets, or individuals who want to become U.S. citizens.
How to succeed
Turn to Lincoln for planning assistance, strategies and solutions for the foreign national market. You’ll work with a dedicated team of Foreign National underwriting specialists and consultants who know this business.
- More than 90 approved companies
- $25 million autobind limit and $35 million jumbo limit
- Preferred plus and preferred available
- Premium financing solutions available to qualifying clients
- Table reduction program availability up to age 70, to $10 million
- Term insurance availability for U.S. citizens living abroad and U.S. green card holders
- Spanish translations of attending physician statements at no cost for formal applications
Foolproof foreign national business submissions
Ask your Lincoln representative for our Foreign National Submission Guide so you'll have everything you need to submit cases.